At K1 Motors, our Number One priority is to ensure our customers are happy – And are so satisfied with our service that they would recommend it to their friends and family.
As we believe, that’s the reason WHY we exist. To get your car on the road and to make your life better.
In addition, to the Australian Consumer Law – we provide the following guarantees for your peace of mind.
We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee of all work performed at K1 Motors.
We offer a 24,000 kms or 24 month guarantee (whichever occurs first) on all new parts supplied and installed.
We offer a lifetime tread guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects. Limited to pro-rata replacement. Which means, if the tyre is 40% worn, you will only 60% of the cost of a replacement tyre from K1 Motors.
Guarantee on batteries range from 12 to 36 months, depending on the type of battery purchased.
Conditions – What does this warranty not cover?
This warranty does not cover any defect or problem that is caused by any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear of physical goods resulting from normal driving use (for example of tyre treads)
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, abuse and neglect beyond the control of K1 Motors. Such as motor racing, club racing events, drive training events and commercial use.
- Damage due to a third party (not authorised by K1 Motors) have repaired or modified the part/s.
- Change of minds and decided you do not like your original purchase or have no use for the good or service. For example. Found an alternative elsewhere and want to get a refund to get that product/service.
- Where you have insisted on having that service or part installed/carried out in a particular way against our recommendations.
- Excludes maintenance items (e.g. globes, wipers, lubricants and fluids)
What we will do to fix the problem?
K1 Motors will repair and/or replace (at our election) the goods or services under this warranty at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
K1 Motors, at its discretion, may authorize a third party or another workshop, independent of K1 Motors, to carry our repairs and goods replacement. (at no charge)
What you need to do?
For this warranty to remain valid, the vehicle must be serviced and maintained as per the factory schedules and directives when the service is due. All servicing and any works on all aspects of the vehicle must be carried out exclusively by K1 Motors.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitle to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to major failure.