Car Service Melbourne
Get your car serviced at K1 motors starting from a low price of $139 (excl. gst)
Introducing a New Standard Price Service to Melbourne
If you’re looking for a car service with a premium price tag, just so you feel like you are getting quality then our standard price car servicing is definitely NOT for you.
But if you are looking for an affordable car service by qualified mechanics, for the price of 3 or 4 times less than the average then continue reading.
We’re a privately owned smash repair and mechanic workshop based in South East Melbourne Suburb of Clayton who understand that providing an excellent service at a reasonable price is the only way any business can survive long term.
7 Benefits for Servicing Your Car At K1 Motors
1. Save Money – we are a local mechanic with less overhead than big dealerships. So we can pass on our savings to our customers.
2. Save Time – most standard servicing check ups can be completed within 90 mins*. Wait in our cozy lounge, enjoy a coffee and hop onto the internet.
3. Keep your Warranty – when your car is serviced by K1 Motors. If your car is still under warranty – let us know and we will ensure all genuine parts and lubricants are used. As this will not void your warranty. (Read more here)
4. Free Local Drop off (Or to nearest station – Note: Please let us know when you make the booking)
5. Free Loan Car (Subject to Availability – Note: Please let us know when you make the booking)
6. Peace of mind – You are protected by our 12 month or 10,000 km warranty on workmanship.
7. Lowest Price Guarantee – Find a better price, offering the same amount of services and we’ll be beat by 10%. (Not including special offers/discounts)
Fact: Out of 21 customers recently surveyed. 18 of them said they will happily return!
At K1 Motors, we always ask permission before performing the job should there need to be any replacements.
We enjoy educating our customers about their car, so they understand why certain things need to be replaced or fixed.
We hope that with this knowledge you can take better care of your car, and not visit us until the next scheduled service.
It’s our job as mechanics to inform our customers of any faults or problems and discuss the solutions depending on your budget.
We don’t like to pressure our customers with fear saying that everything needs to be fixed.
We will go through the risks and benefits if you are unsure.
From (Excl. GST)
What's included in our most popular package
We want to be as transparent as possible, therefore we’ve listed some of the most common “additional” costs. This is because not all cars are the same, or use the same parts or oils. Some use standard parts and oils whereas others – the manufacturer may recommend a more premium grade.
- Additional $40 for Fully Synthetic Oil (Some cars need this)
- Additional $40 for some European Cars such as Audi, VW as they require Top grade long life oil.
- Additional $20 for cars which require more than 5 Litres of Engine Oil. (e.g. Holdens & Fords)
- Additional $40 for Vehicles with Diesel Particulate Filter.
- Some European cars may incur a small surcharge for replacement of oil filter. Depends on model.
- Additional $20 for Diesel and 4WD Vehicles.
- Price excludes GST.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s what our customers are saying
105 Verified Google Reviews
Lovely member of staff, great price for a new set of tyres too – thank you