Car Service Melbourne
Get your car serviced at K1 motors starting from a low price of $99
Introducing a New Fixed Price Service to Melbourne
If you’re looking for a car service with a premium price tag, just so you feel like you are getting quality then our fixed price car servicing is definitely NOT for you.
But if you are looking for an affordable car service by qualified mechanics, for the price of 3 or 4 times less than the average then continue reading.
We’re a privately owned smash repair and mechanic workshop based in South East Melbourne Suburb of Clayton who understand that providing an excellent service at a reasonable price is the only way any business can survive long term.
7 Benefits for Servicing Your Car At K1 Motors
1. Save Money – we are a local mechanic with less overhead than big dealerships. So we can pass on our savings to our customers.
2. Save Time – most standard servicing check ups can be completed within 90 mins*. Wait in our cozy lounge, enjoy a coffee and hop onto the internet.
3. Keep your Warranty – when your car is serviced by K1 Motors. If your car is still under warranty – let us know and we will ensure all genuine parts and lubricants are used. As this will not void your warranty. (Read more here)
4. Free Local Drop off (Or to nearest station – Note: Please let us know when you make the booking)
5. Free Loan Car (Subject to Availability – Note: Please let us know when you make the booking)
6. Peace of mind – You are protected by our 12 month or 10,000 km warranty on workmanship.
7. Lowest Price Guarantee – Find a better price, offering the same amount of services and we’ll be beat by 10%. (Not including special offers/discounts)
Fact: Out of 21 customers recently surveyed. 18 of them said they will happily return!
At K1 Motors, we always ask permission before performing the job should there need to be any replacements.
We enjoy educating our customers about their car, so they understand why certain things need to be replaced or fixed.
We hope that with this knowledge you can take better care of your car, and not visit us until the next scheduled service.
It’s our job as mechanics to inform our customers of any faults or problems and discuss the solutions depending on your budget.
We don’t like to pressure our customers with fear saying that everything needs to be fixed.
We will go through the risks and benefits if you are unsure.
What's included in our most popular package
We want to be as transparent as possible, therefore we’ve listed some of the most common “additional” costs. This is because not all cars are the same, or use the same parts or oils. Some use standard parts and oils whereas others – the manufacturer may recommend a more premium grade.
- Additional $40 for Fully Synthetic Oil (Some cars need this)
- Additional $40 for some European Cars such as Audi, VW as they require Top grade long life oil.
- Additional $20 for cars which require more than 5 Litres of Engine Oil. (e.g. Holdens & Fords)
- Additional $40 for Vehicles with Diesel Particulate Filter.
- Some European cars may incur a small surcharge for replacement of oil filter. Depends on model.
- Additional $20 for Diesel and 4WD Vehicles.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here’s what our customers are saying
96 Verified Google Reviews
Lovely member of staff, great price for a new set of tyres too – thank you
They gave me the customer car upon request
I dealt with Alan and he was very helpful. I will go to pick my car up today and since I drive to work, they gave me the customer car upon request. I will definitely be returning to get my car serviced from them again.
Prompt, rang & discussed all issues found (no nasty surprises)
Highly recommend K1 Motors. Prompt, rang & discussed all issues found (no nasty surprises). Prices for additional parts were more than competitive.
Alan is your go to man for any mechanical issues
Alan is your go to man for any mechanical issues. Very friendly and no match when it comes to customer service.
The price is very affordable
This time I forgot my car to do service, but fortunately Alan SMS reminded me. The service quality is very good and the price is very affordable. The next service will also find K1.
I would recommend you to see him in a heartbeat
My little Suzuki Swift has been seeing Alan since I bought it approximately 4 years ago. He is extremely trustworthy and very reasonable with price. In addition to that he is very efficient. For someone who doesn’t have much car smarts he makes sure I’m safe on the roads.
I would recommend you to see him in a heartbeat.
He checked my car thoroughly and explained everything patiently
Highly recommend this place. I had my car service done here. Alan is very efficient and professional. He checked my car thoroughly and explained everything patiently. Great service. Price is reasonable as well. Would definitely come back again????
Excellent professional service from Alan and his team
Excellent professional service from Alan and his team. Thank you. The price was reasonable, the result excellent and all were polite and courteous. Can highly recommend.
The service provided was excellent, just what I wanted
Alan and his team did a great job on my Alfa. Alan’s passion for cars really came through. The service provided was excellent, just what I wanted. Costs were reasonable and the car was ready when promised. Overall I am very pleased and would go to K1 Motors again.
Very fast and comprehensive service
I serviced my car there recently and got a very fast and comprehensive service while I waited in the nice waiting room. Prices were reasonable too.
Fair prices and really looks after you and your car
Alan and his team are awesome! Friendly, professional and goes out of his way to help.
Fair prices and really looks after you and your car.
Won’t go anywhere else, highly recommended.
Great job at a reasonable price and they do it on time
Alan is really helpful. They do a great job at a reasonable price and they do it on time. I thoroughly recommend this business.
Alan was helpful and professional, with very competitive pricing.
Recently had my car in at K1 for service and bonnet respray, very happy with the end result. Alan was helpful and professional, with very competitive pricing. Would not hesitate bringing car back for future services
He offered a loan car for the afternoon when the servicing on mine took longer than advertised
Alan was very patient and explained clearly what parts needed replacing when i brought my car in for a service. he is very knowledgeable and willing to work with you when it comes to maintaining your car properly. he offered a loan car for the afternoon when the servicing on mine took longer than advertised (90 minutes on the website). highly recommended for the clayton area